We believe our church is one of the friendliest, most welcoming churches anywhere. We have fun as we worship and serve at Grace. We’d love to share that with you at our 10:30 a.m. Sunday services, church suppers and other events.
We want to get younger by embracing the next generation’s ideas and energy for a contemporary church that meets its needs. Young or old, child, parent or grandparent, we invite you to make Grace your church home in Barrie.
Here’s why Grace family members think our church is special:
- Grace has a warm atmosphere where everybody is welcome.
- We are a caring church with a strong sense of community.
- We are blessed with a minister who is approachable, compassionate, creative and motivated.
- We have a strong lay leadership team that’s receptive to new ideas.
- Our pastoral care team is very responsive.
- We have a music director, organist and choir that rise to the occasion.
- Worship is meaningful, yet it occurs in an informal, comfortable atmosphere.
- Food and fellowship is important to us.
- We offer opportunities for Christian development.
- We’re actively involved in outreach.
- We have activities and programs for all age groups.
- Our church is open to the use of community groups and organizations.
- Our building is accessible and we have a good parking lot.